The all-new eXmark Vertex commercial stand-on mowers make quick work of a wide range of mowing jobs
Exmark introduced its next generation of stand-on zero-turn mowers –– the Vertex S-Series. An all-new model, the Vertex S-Series gives landscape maintenance professionals a highly productive, versatile, and easy to use mower they can rely on to perform every day.
The eXmark Vertex uses eXmarks ULTRACUT SERIES 4 DECK.
Standard on Lazer Z E- & S-Series, Radius X-Series, Turf Tracer X-Series and Vertex S-Series 48,” 52″ & 60″ models.
- 5.5″ deck depth. 4-point suspension. Full-floating.
- 10-gauge steel top.
- 7-gauge steel side skirt.
- (3) 7-gauge steel reinforcement rings at spindle mounting area excludes 48″ & 52″ models.
- Heavy-duty trim side wear guard excludes 48″ models.
- No maintenance spindles are sealed. 7.75″ diameter cutter housing with 25mm (.98″) diameter spindle shaft and splined blade driver, no maintenance, sealed ball bearings.
- 18,500 fpm blade tip speed.
- Exclusive flow-control baffles.
- Patented spherical bearing design on idler arms requires only annual greasing excludes Radius X-Series.
- Patented tool-less removable, high-strength polymer belt covers.
- Flexible discharge chute reduces impact damage of trees and other obstacles.