Do you know the Fort Wayne,IN Leaf Collection Schedule?
Fort Wayne,IN Leaf Pickup/Collection Schedule, latest updated route & times for leaf-collection and pickup for November/December 2019
|North Side||Starts: Nov. 2
Ends: Nov. 6
Ends: Dec. 4
|South Side||Starts: Nov. 16
Ends: Nov. 20
|Starts: Dec. 14
Ends: Dec. 18
|Central||Starts: Nov. 9
Ends: Nov. 13
|Starts: Dec. 7
Ends: Dec. 11
How to Participate in the Leaf Collection Program?
- DO Place your raked or mulched leaves at your curbside on the first scheduled day of your leaf pickup schedule.
- DO NOT place leaves in the street, your leaves should be kept curbside but out of the road as to not impede drivers.
- DO NOT place leaves over storm-drains, those leaves could cause a backup which would allow sewage to flood if a blockage occurs.
Quick Tip : Fort Wayne City Limits does not permit open-burning of any lawn waste, as such this program is available to Fort Wayne Residents. Burning lawn waste inside city limits could result in a fine.
- Veterans Day ( No Pickup ) 11/11
- Thanksgiving Day (No Pickup) 11/26-11/27
Did you find this information helpful?
We found other articles that you might find interesting:
Stop Raking & Start Mulching | http://muttonpower.blog/stop-raking-leaves-and-start-mulching-them/
Fall Cleanup Time | http://muttonpower.blog/fall-cleanup-time/
Explore our Buyers Guides at https://www.muttonpower.com/app/buyingguide
|Stihl BGA-45 Handheld Electric Blower||
|Stihl BGA-50 Handheld Gasoline Blower||Shop Now|
|Stihl BR-200 Backpack Gasoline Blower||Shop Now|
|Stihl BR-600 Backpack Gasoline Blower||Shop Now|
Leaf Pickup Source:
Last Updated : 11/12/2020
Fort Wayne,IN Leaf Pickup/Collection Schedule, latest updated route & times for leaf-collection and pickup for November/December 2020